United Yeah is looking for a friendly & collaborative problem solver, who is motivated to produce amazing work.
As a full-stack developer, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team of designers, strategists, producers, and more, creating amazing products and projects for our clients.
You will primarily be responsible for co-designing and building high-quality websites across WordPress & Drupal, but there are always curveballs around the corner to make things interesting like custom CMS work or unique front-end only projects.
You will work in close partnership with the creative team, helping each other explore the best interaction and design solutions for each project, but there will be times where you’ll be expected to confidently work independently on both the front and back-end.
Our collaborative work model means you will have the opportunity to be involved in every stage of a project lifecycle; from early planning workshops and requirements analysis through to delivery and beyond. You will also have regular contact with the client and will be expected to clearly communicate your ideas and concerns to them as part of the team.
We are looking for someone to join the team on a full-time contract, offering the right person the ability to make a difference, collaborate on rewarding projects across a variety of client sectors with a supportive team behind you all the way.
You will be;
- An expert in your field and able to clearly communicate your ideas and concerns to the team and to the client.
- Collaborating with the team and the client through every stage of the project.
- Responsible for estimating your own tasks and managing your own workflow to meet the deadlines which you will have set with the team.
- Responsible for the entire development lifecycle of a project, including testing and deployment.
- Experienced enough to know when problems need to be escalated.
- Able to recommend which technologies and/or tools are best for each project.
- Able to evaluate each feature/request before it’s created.
- Able to accept constructive criticism.
- Able to create clean, modern, well-documented code.
- Able to work as part of a fun, dynamic and collaborative team.
- Highly proficient in using PHP with a modern framework like Laravel or Symfony
- Highly proficient in architecting and building API driven websites. (REST preferred)
- Proficient in using modern HTML to create accessible and SEO friendly pages.
- Proficient in using LESS / SASS to create beautiful and responsive layouts.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong version control skills; i.e. GitHub.
- Experience in using build services.
- Experience working on both WordPress & Drupal.
- Looking for a no bullshit, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
We are offering an attractive package for the right candidate of $70K-$80K per annum pro-rata. You would be employed on full-time contract, (with dates to be finalised) and the potential for a permanent position for the right candidate.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, chai, coffee or another form of liquid refreshment, then get in touch by sending your CV, some info about you along with a portfolio of your best work.
- In a few short sentences, tell us why you want in
- In a sentence, tell us about yourself
- Include a detailed resume, and your latest work samples